For safety and security, a US Coast Guard approved PFD is necessary when boating or enjoying watersports.
O'Neill's R&D process provides the best quality, fit, and functionality in the industry. Lighter than other neoprene vests thanks to its innovative NytroLite foam flotation, the Assault Vest is a USCG Approved Neoprene Type III PFD with minimal bulk design.
- USCG Approved Neoprene Type III PFD with minimal bulk design.
- Segmented NytroLite foam core constructed with anatomic flex points wraps around the body's shape.
- Fluid Foam neoprene outer shell, overlock stitched for extra strength and durability.
- Integrated lumbar pad.
- Concealed dual belt system with quick release safety buckles.
- Heavy duty front zipper. Strategic armhole size.