Why would you wear sunglasses underwater? Silly question, right? However, that's essentially what you're doing when you scuba dive or snorkel with an ordinary mask because regular "float glass" used in typical masks cuts the transmission of the available light by about 14%. This can make you miss those fine details when you're diving - like that shark cruising the deep blue off the wall, or that lobster tucked back into a dark crevice.
Atomic Aquatics brings you those fine details through use of their ARC (anti-reflective coating) technology and ultra-clear glass. The Venom ARC Mask lenses transmit 98% of the available light so you get better visibility even in murky conditions. After all, the main reason you dive is to see what's down there!
The Atomic Aquatics VENOM mask is about fit, comfort, and vision. Atomic's NEWEST UltraClear lens in the VENOM dive mask is made by the Schott Glass Company in Germany. The VENOM gives you the highest purity grade UltraClear glass available. That means you get incredible clarity and high light transmission that isn’t available in other masks-even those who claim to be ultra-clear. The addition of anti-reflective coating ensures as much light as possible is brought to your eyes.
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite(TM) glass lens with anti-reflective coating means exceptional optical clarity.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap.
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.