Henderson takes the lead in the green revolution with the introduction of Greenprene, a sustainable neoprene alternative that also happens to be insanely warm, super stretchy, lightweight, and ultra durable.
Tested and approved by the USDA BioPreferred program as a USDA Biobased product, the Greenprene wetsuit series will allow you to move freely without restriction while keeping you warm and comfortable in the most demanding conditions.
- 3mm thickness is suitable for a variety of tropical and temperate conditions.
- Back zipper with easy-access leash.
- Adjustable neck collar.
- Greenprene� is a sustainable, insanely warm, super stretchy, ultra-durable insulating foam that provides excellent UV resistance. Greenprene� is also significantly lighter in weight than traditional neoprene materials. Greenprene� is 100% neoprene free sustainable insulating foam. It has been tested and is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Bio Preferred� program as a USDA Biobased product. Greenprene� is formulated from deproteinized natural rubber along with other natural additives such as sugar cane, plant oils and oyster shells. The result is a sustainable Bio Based insulating foam that is ultra-soft, stretchy, durable and light weight. Greenprene� wetsuits will allow you to move freely without restriction while keeping you warm and comfortable in the most demanding conditions.
- The recycled AQUA-SILK� exterior fabric laminate is manufactured from recycled water bottles. The fabric was tested and selected for its durability, abrasion and Velcro� resistance as well as its fast drying properties. The fabric is made from (88% recycled polyester and 12% spandex), which has been tested AZO-free and Oeko-tex certified.
- The recycled BIO-SPAN� fabric laminate is manufactured from recycled water bottles. The fabric was tested and selected for its superior comfort, warmth and ridiculous stretch. There is simply nothing else like it in the water today. The fabric is made from (88% recycled polyester and 12% Nylon), which has been tested AZO-free and is Oeko-tex certified.