Henderson's Thermoprene PRO line is stretchier and better tailored than competing suits, featuring a full 250% stretch factor. With specialty sizes and colors available in an exclusive collaboration wtih iSnorkel, you will be more comfortable than you thought possible while wearing a wetsuit. These suits keep you warmer longer, as the amount of seams in each suit have been minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched.
Other brands typically construct 3mm suits using flatlock seams, but the Thermoprene PRO's seams are completely glued and sewn assuring maximum warmth and long term durability. Finishing touches like soft and comfortable aqua silk lining, and the proven self-sealing zipper closures all combine to complete the new Thermoprene Pro lineup.
- Super soft, 250% stretch 3mm neoprene provides a "melt in your hand" feel.
- Aqua Silk(TM) lining on all interior panels.
- Larger neoprene panels and minimized seams keep cold water out and warm water in.
- Double glued and double sewn seams (interior & exterior) provide longevity, durability and performance in the most demanding conditions.
- Every Thermoprene Pro wetsuit style is designed, patterned, cut, sewn, fitted and tested in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
- Velcro(R)-resistant outer fabric.
- YKK zipper with colored teeth and Stainless zipper slider.
- 10-year Limited Warranty.