O'Neill's Epic Series now has many of the same sick features as their highest end surfing wetsuits, including 100% UltraFlex neoprene, a double-seal neck closure, LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design), and a re-engineered covert blackout zipper. With clean graphics and sharp style lines, the Epic is the best value for your surfing dollar.
- 4mm neoprene body, 3mm neoprene sleeves and lower legs
- 100% UltraFlex neoprene in chest and lumbar areas for maximum comfort and stretch; Fluidflex in arms and legs to increase your value for the dollar.
- Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- Double SuperSeal Neck
- Glued and blindstitched seams: double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion-resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect your knee while punching through waves
- Back Zipper for easy on/off with new glued-in covert zipper constructions. The Blackout zip has offset zipper teeth which greatly reduces water entry.
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design. We know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single large panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- Firewall insulation inside the torso area: O'Neill's lightweight thermal insulation jersey wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- External key pocket with loop: located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.