The GI Jack Traveler Hybrid shorts are your go-to shortsfor traveling, surfing, hiking, hanging out, and whatever life brings your way. Comfortable enough to wear all day (and night), this style is exclusive to iSnorkel.
Unhindered performance, comfort, and function - what you do with it is up to you.
- Exclusive camo print
- 20" outseam (total length) hits at the knee on most men
- Lightweight ripstop nylon stretch fabric with stretch inseam gusset - no seams between your thighs!
- True boardshorts - no inner liner brief
- Zip fly with internal adjustable laces to fine tune the fit. Webbing-mounted waist button for durability. Rubber tab on zipper pull makes it easy to grab even with wet hands.
- Lightweight: size 32 weighs just 8 ounces. Easy to pack: the shorts pack into the rear zippered stow pocket to toss into a bag or clip on to a backpack with the built-in webbing-mounted hook.
- Two side cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure and mesh lower drain panels. Right side cargo pocket has an internal hidden pocket for a passport or phone.
- Two rear pockets: one zippered stow pocket and one button-flap pocket
- Internal mini key pocket on waistband
- Two side pockets with mesh lining, each with additional small zippered security pocket.
- Slim side pocket on right leg - keep a pen handly for filling out those customs and immigration forms.
- Five belt loops (plus the rear one is doubled)
- Embroidered and screened O'Neill logos with American Flag patch on right pocket
- 100% nylon micro ripstop with inner crotch panel of Hyperfreak 140% stretch with Carbon (78% poly/22% elastane)