Here at iSnorkel.com, we've developed this exclusive children's wetsuit design that brings together the superior fit and quality of O'Neill, the leader in wetsuits for over 50 years, with modern features to suit the active child or teen at play. The O'Neill Reactor Hybrid kids shorty wetsuit is a full-featured neoprene shorty with Lycra at the shoulders, neck, and sides that moves with your child. This wetsuit adds warmth and 100% UVA/UVB protection for beach play and watersports without restricting movement. It is warm enough for your kids to make it through swim lessons without shivering or blue lips, and flexible enough to help them have the fastest time on their swim team!
- Lightweight 2mm Fluid Foam Neoprene chest, back, and lower body for core temperature protection
- Beefy 8 oz Lycra shoulders, neck, and side panels for flexibility and room to grow
- Seamless Paddle Zones - no underarm chafing
- Single Seal Neck Closure
- Durable Exterior (DL) Neoprene for wear resistance
- Wind Resistant Smooth Skin: Chest & Back
- Back Zipper with leash: Easy on and off
- Flatloc Stitched - Breathable Seams
- Hidden Key Pocket
Choose your size from the chart on the Size tab, paying particular attention to the torso length.If in between sizes, choose the LARGER size, or order both sizes & return the one that does not fit.