Any time you want to cover your arms without wearing a long sleeve shirt, turn to O'Neill's Skins Sun Sleeves. Light, breathable, stretchy, and ergonomically designed, sun sleeves pull on easily and can be worn with your favorite short sleeved shirt for sun protection.
iSnorkel designed these sleeves exclusively with O'Neill. With 13 different sizes to cover youth to larger adults, you can choose the length and width that provide you the best fit.
Use the thumb opening and finger loop to keep the sleeve securely over the back of your hand (no need for slippery sunscreen!), or push back to the wrist to leave your hand bare.
Sun sleeves features:
- UV Protection Factor U.P.F. 50+
- Cover and protect your arms and hands from harsh rays
- Ideal for active sports - dry or wet
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight & durable
- Odor resistant
- 4-way flex 6 oz Nylon/Spandex (solids) or Polyester/Elastane (heathers) composite
- Flatloc stitched seams for breathability
- Thumb opening lets you comfortably cover the backs of your hands - or you can fold or push back the hand cover to go bare-handed
- Comfortable enough to wear all day for scar or tattoo coverage
- Wicks away moisture
- Sold by the pair (one right, one left)
- Measure around your bicep (widest part of your upper arm) and use the size chart to select your size
- Size (small, medium, large, etc.) refers to the sleeve length
- Width (regular, narrow, wide) refers to the sleeve width
- Size chart recommends the length and width for casual or sun protection wear (snug enough to stay up without being constricting)
- If in between sizes, order up.