The Seac Motus long fins are loved by freedivers and spearfishermen thanks to the outstanding comfort of the foot pocket and the ease of finning. The 22� angle between the blade and foot pocket optimizes thrust with minimum effort. The Seac Motus freediving and spearfishing fins are easy to put on thanks to the full foot pocket, made with a double thermoplastic material: a harder rubber for the sole and a softer rubber for the back of the foot. The Seac Motus long fin blade offers excellent reactivity with lots of propulsive force. The blades are interchangeable and available in black and 5 camouflage colors: grey, green, brown, red and blue.
For an optimal fit, we recommend using 2-3mm thick neoprene sock with the Seac Motus fins in the same size as your shoe size. The Seac Motus long fins are great for all day use, making them ideal for diving and intensive fin training for dynamic apnea. The Seac Motus fins are available in US sizes 4.5/5.5, 6.5/7, 8/8.5, 9.5/10, 11/12, 12.5/13.5 (UK sizes 3.5/5.5, 6/7, 7.5/8.5, 9/10, 10.5/11.5, 12/13) for women and men who love underwater fishing, free diving, and recreational diving.
- Innovative closed-shoe free diving fins
- Comfortable full foot pocket.
- Fins can be worn barefoot or using neoprene socks.
- Interchangeable blade made from special techno polymer that maximizes flexibility and reactivity
- 22-degree angle between blade and foot optimizes thrust power with less effort
- Hard thermoplastic rubber foot pocket with dual material density
- Available in US sizes 4.5-13