Spearfishing, apnea, freediving- The SEAC series of Shout spearfishing and free diving fins feature a full foot, open-toe, non-vented blade that is very flexible and comfortable to wear over prolonged use. The composite design blade, made from thermoplastic technopolymer provides exceptional performance and durability. The 22-degree blade angle fits the anatomically correct natural angle of the foot and leg for optimal performance with less effort. Side rails and ribs reduce water spilling over blade edges during the kick, improving efficiency, thrust, and power. The foot pocket heel pull-tab makes it easy to slip the fin on and off. For a proper fit, SEAC recommends wearing 2.5 mm neoprene socks with Shout fins. Available in sizes 4-13.5. Founded in Italy in 1971, SEAC proudly continues to take the lead in producing high-quality diving gear and ensures that each and every product is individually verified and tested.
- LONG FINS FROM Seac: the Seac Shout fins have a long soft blade which is angled at 22�, for a better performance during spearfishing and free diving
- COMFORT: The size of the Seac Shout diving fins is already designed for use with 2.5mm neoprene boots and its comfort is highly appreciated by divers
- PROLONGED USE: the Seac Shout fins are appreciated by those looking for a scuba fin or freediving for prolonged use and able to give a good return of thrust
- DIMENSIONS AND SIZES: the Seac Shout diving and scuba fins are available in 6 sizes; the smallest weighs 1 kg and is 88 cm long, the largest weighs 1.24 kg and is 1 meter long
- MADE IN ITALY: the Seac Shout long fins are entirely designed and produced in Italy by Seacsub SpA, a worldwide point of high quality in the diving industry since 1971